Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Coming Soon...


You might have seen my facebook post about planning on getting a bit more work done in the next few weeks...I promise I have some new things coming soon!!!

Matilda is nearly six months old ~ seriously, where has that time gone!? ~ and I've been away from my desk and out of the loop for a while. It's been lovely concentrating on being a Mum and it's bloody hard trying to find extra hours for work with a wriggly, demanding little lady to entertain but I am determined to get back to my desk a bit more now she is a bit bigger.

I've got a few commissions to share and some new ideas up my sleeve so hopefully will have some bits and bobs and some Christmas offers to post up shortly!

Thank you for sticking around while it's been so quiet around here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment