Friday, 29 May 2015

An Update: Finding Our Feet

























We've had a bit of a roller coaster ride since Matilda arrived three weeks ago. Popping out early has it's consequences and our dinky doll was really quite poorly and needed a stay in hospital and lots of visits and checks to make sure she was ok.

Luckily she's doing really well and is absolutely fine now  - and loving being at home enjoying lots of cuddles with Mummy and Daddy :)

We're still finding our feet a little bit (especially now Jon is back at work and we've just got each other for company!), I have managed to get a bit of work done though during nap time and I am working on an exciting baby related new project so will have more to say on that soon!

All being well I will be reopening the STACIE SWIFT shop in the next week so I will keep everyone posted - Matilda will be helping me pack cards and wrap parcels in no time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment