Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Renegade Craft Fair London: Creative Inspiration






If you've not been to the Renegade Craft Fair in London then it's definitely something you should add to your to-do list.

Whilst my blossoming bump stopped me from applying for a stall this Spring I am definitely going to pop along for a spot of shopping. The good news is that the Fair takes place on 11th + 12th April in Brick Lane - the same weekend as mine and Emma Block's new talks and just around the corner too (so if you fancy a super inspirational creative weekend you could totally do both!)

I thought I would share some of the sellers who will be having stalls at Renegade to tempt you along...

image source      






























image source




































image source









image source



























You can see a full listing of all the sellers taking part on the Renegade website. And if you are free on the Sunday 12th April and want to join me and Emma for our Illustration Insights or Creative Business Boost talks there are discounted early bird tickets still available!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment