Thursday, 15 January 2015

Original Artwork For A Fiver!


While I was clearing out my studio I found some original artwork and sketches that seemed a shame to throw away. It can be expensive buying original drawings and artwork so I thought it might be nice to try and find them new homes and sell them for a few quid each. Most are £4 or £5 each and have all been hand drawn and coloured. This is a small selection, there are plenty more on Instagram and a few I've yet to list - so keep your eyes peeled if you're looking for a little something to add to your walls!

All are only available on the STACIE SWIFT Instagram page. To purchase you just need to leave a comment under the photo with your PayPal email address so I can invoice :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your work and I can't wait to get my fabulous chookie birds!
    I bought them as a present for my friend, but..........we'll see if she gets them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you Louise! Haha, sure they'll find a nice home either way ;)

    ReplyDelete