Monday, 19 January 2015

Logo Design: Little Pip Designs

At the end of last year (in between being sick and panicking over Christmas orders!) I managed to finish up a a couple of lovely logo commissions.
As I've mentioned in the past, branding and design briefs are some of my favourite projects to work on, I really enjoy working with other small business owners.

One of the designs I completed was for Sarah, owner of Little Pip Designs. Sarah was a dream to work with - she had really clear ideas, a super helpful Pinterest inspiration board and lots of colour inspiration to direct me.

Here's a peek at the logo in use on the Little Pip Designs Twitter page, you can also find Little Pip Designs on Facebook too - there's lots of lovely textile art to tempt you!





















Logo commissions are available in the STACIE SWIFT shop or you can contact me at mail@stacieswift.com for quotes and enquiries. 

xx

2 comments:

  1. I like this post and its really interesting for me...Really excellent design.
    affordable logos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this posting in which you share a valuable post. Thanks for sharing it.
    affordable logo design

    ReplyDelete