Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Baby Bleurgh.











This word pretty much sums up how I've been feeling the last few weeks. If you read my last baby post you'll know I was having a pretty rough time with morning sickness, and I had hoped as I reached the end of my first trimester things would improve.

Oh, how wrong I was!

If anything things got even worse and so I've been back to the GP for more anti-sickness medication... turns out that was a good idea as I am on the cusp of being too dehydrated and having to go to the hospital to be put on a drip. Eek!

So as with before, work is on the back burner a little bit. I am still sending out orders and replying to emails but things are a little slower than usual, I hope you understand.
This perfect, tiny human is worth every second of feeling bleurgh... and emails can wait, right?! :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh no, hang in there Stacie! My morning sickness was really severe and lasted a month or so longer than people said it would, but it did eventually subside. Hoping it passes quickly for you :) Emails can definitely wait!

    ReplyDelete