Friday, 3 October 2014

Special Offer: Crazy Cat Goodie Boxes


























Friday is usually the day for my Friday Feline post but instead this week's dose of cats comes in the shape of these Crazy Cat Goodie Boxes!

The STACIE SWIFT Blogger Boxes got a great reception when I posted them up a few weeks ago so I have created a special cat themed collection all boxed up in a pretty parcel.

Each box contains:
Crazy Cat Lady Tote
Cat Stickers
True Love Cats Card
Crazy Cat Lady Card
Menagerie Mini Prints (Tiger Collection)


There are only a handful of these parcels available and they only cost £15 per box! They will go live in my Etsy shop at 7pm this evening - I'll pop a little reminder online but get in quick if you want one.

More boxes will also be coming soon, themed with other STACIE SWIFT goodies :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment