Thursday, 18 September 2014

#totesswift // Blogger Boxes


























You might have seen me posting some sneak peeks of these Blogger Boxes on Instagram and Facebook so I thought I would give you a little bit more info now they have made it to their new homes.

To help spread the word about new STACIE SWIFT tote bags I decided to post some pretty PR packs to some of my favourite bloggers (and a couple I found via Twitter too!). Each pack contains one of the new bag designs and a selection of new and signature products, specially chosen to suit the personality of each lovely lady and packed with a little note about my brand and products.

These brilliant bloggers will be styling their STACIE SWIFT totes and reviewing their paper products online - I can't wait to see what they come up with! You can find their posts on all the best social media channels (and hopefully find some fab new blogs to read) by searching the hashtag #totesswift over the next couple of months!

I'll also be putting together some Goodie Boxes so if you aren't a blogger you can still get your hands on a pretty package of totes and stationery in time for Christmas!! More on that soon... :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment