Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Recipe: Whole Sea Bream



 























I often post up desserts on the blog so thought I would pop up a dinner recipe for a change.

I do all the cooking in our house and love to try out new recipes - and despite not actually eating fish myself (or any seafood for that matter!) I enjoy making food I know Jon likes to eat, even if it does mean cooking two separate meals every now and then :)

This was my first time cooking a whole fish and I am amazed at how easy it is! It looked a bit hard to eat as the bones obviously are still inside but Jon assured me it tasted lovely. And he does usually say if something comes out a bit rubbish!!!

You can find the Whole Roast Bream recipe I used over on the BBC Good Food website. A couple of the ingredients I substituted for other things - I only had green olives and curled parsley - but it turned out pretty well. It only took about 40 minutes from start to finish, and a fair bit of that is oven time so it's great for a midweek meal.

Any other easy seafood recipes you can recommend? Jon will be pleased if I can whizz up a few more!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment