Sunday, 2 March 2014

Lions & Leopards


More cat themed products have launched this weekend including this pair of bold big cats!
Leopard and Lion prints are available in A4 size, they are available in both the STACIE SWIFT Etsy store and on the main website.

I designed these two to sit alongside the fun Tiger Milk and Tiger Mouse prints so you can create a bit of bright a feline jungle on your walls if you want a collection of cats! (Who can stop at just one cat?!)

The website has also had a bit of an update, I've popped a new slideshow on the homepage... and it has a sneak peek of some upcoming Mother's Day loveliness...


What do you think of the new designs? I'd love to hear your feedback! xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love them both they are so cool. I especially like the leopards spots- must have taken ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca!! It was quite fun doing the spots, I like patterns so wasn't too tedious luckily! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good! I must say I find drawing patterns quite relaxing! x

      Delete