Friday, 28 February 2014

That Friday Feline - NEW Cat Products




Gosh, I love a cat pun! I also love a cat themed product so you can imagine how happy it's made me to add new kitty cards and stickers to the STACIE SWIFT shop today!

After the popularity of my Dog Cards I thought it was about time some cats got a share of the action too.
Introducing six new greeting card designs: Siamese, Tabby, Grey Face, Persian, Ginger and Maine Coon.



This colourful collection is also available as a set of hand-cut stickers too!























To celebrate the launch of these marvellous moggies there is a SPECIAL OFFER on a set of 6 cards...
Usually £12.00, there are 10 packs of cats available at the reduced price of £9.00 (that's only £1.50 per card!!). 


All orders placed this weekend will receive some cat or dog stickers with their purchases too.

























Visit the STACIE SWIFT Etsy shop here :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment