Monday, 6 January 2014

Christmas Commissions

 
Amongst the Christmas madness I managed to squeeze in a couple of commissioned pieces for some very lovely customers...

The first was a pair of Pet Portraits of Ozzy, an Australian Kelpie. Pet Portraits are definitely one of my favourite things to do and this handsome chap with his striking ears was a pleasure! A bit of a different style to my usual face only Pet Portraits, I was rather pleased with how these larger illustrations turned out.

My next commission was of the gorgeous little Leo as a gift for his first birthday. Leo's parents are the creators of mekubaby.com (fab site for baby goodies, including STACIE SWIFT prints and cards!).
I was asked to illustrate him in a Wild Thing-esque lion costume with his favourite balloons and toys for company. Such a gorgeous little one, it was great fun creating something unique that he can keep as he gets bigger :)



If you would like to commission me to create an illustration of your pet or child (or anything else!) please get in touch at mail@stacieswift.com for a quote or pop over to www.stacieswift.etsy.com for available listings.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment