Tuesday, 10 December 2013

New Name / New Look :: STACIE SWIFT




From starting out selling a few cards here and there whilst at uni to having high street stockists and being able to take part in trade fairs, my business continues to grow and the brand is getting stronger each year.

With that in mind, there have been a few changes ready to start 2014 with bright eyes and bushy tails!

First things first, a slight name change. No longer Stacie Swift Illustration, the business will now trade simply as STACIE SWIFT.

You can see this new update already in effect over on the Facebook page!




























There has also been a bit of an update to the logo and to other branding across the website, Etsy shop and of course here on my blog.








I am very excited to be starting the new year with a new look and a new(ish) name. What do you think?

xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a change! At least with the name change it means that people won't think you only do illustration!
    Lauren
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's what I thought Lauren! As the business gets bigger and I develop new products I thought it would make more sense to chop the Illustration part out of the name :)
    Great to hear positive comments about it as I was a little unsure at first! xx

    ReplyDelete