Thursday, 17 October 2013

Wedding DIY: Order of Service

















































I really wanted people to feel as though it was 'our' wedding throughout the whole of the day and I felt a big part of this was getting the Order of Services to match the rest of the theme and feel of the occasion.

In true Stacie style I decided it was best to DIY! I used the motif of the lovebirds that had been sent on the invites and carried it through to the booklet, the pages included lots of hand-drawn text, pink accents and a full page dedicated to the most important part of the ceremony - the marriage!


I was really pleased with these and our lovely Vicar was pretty taken with them too which can only be a good thing!

What do you think?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your stationary! I really like the swifts/swallows.you have inspired me to created my own christmas cards and gift tags! However I wish I was able to do calligraphy like you!

    ReplyDelete