Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Time for Top Drawer...




















The last few weeks have been a whirlwind. Our wedding day was perfect (more on that to come), honeymoon was amazing and yesterday as I stepped off the plane from Cuba I felt ready to take on the Top Drawer challenge...

I'm still making the last few plans on how to decorate my stand and trying to remember all the things I will need to take along with me. It's all quite overwhelming!

In the meantime, my shops are back up and running and wholesale orders will be despatched asap - just as soon as I get a card order finalised with my printers.

So much to do!

Pop over to my shop or Etsy store if you've missed Stacie Swift Illustration while I have been away... and come along and see me on stand H110 at Top Drawer at Olympia, London from Sunday - Tuesday.
Find out more and register for a pass on their website.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment