Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Mini Prints: Exclusive for SMUG




I recently worked on a fabulous project with Lizzie, owner of the wonderful SMUG.
For a while now SMUG have been stocking my mini prints and, to coincide with the shop's 4th birthday celebrations, I designed  a special pack of exclusive illustrations based on Lizzie's Favourite Things.

Lizzie has a collection of really lovely bits and bobs (I completely love her little ceramic dogs) and so sent over a lot of photos for me to draw from...
The final four that made the pack are: the vintage Suze tin, ceramic terrier, model caravan and the marmalade potted plant! Such a fun project to work on!

There are tons of lovely things in the shop and website, all chosen by Lizzie, if you want to find yourself some favourite things of your own. And of course get your hands on these brand new mini prints!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment