Wednesday, 29 May 2013

New Stockist: Honeyjam






I thought I would make the most of the peace and quiet of the hotel by spending my last few hours in Paris catching up on some of the things that are top of my to-do list. Plus it makes me feel like Carrie Bradshaw to be sitting around in Paris typing away on my laptop (sans ballgown unfortunately!).

First things first, this week Stacie Swift Illustration will be sending cards to a great new stockist - Honeyjam. Described as 'London's magical and inspirational toy shop', this independent store was created by Jasmine Guinness and Honey Bowdrey and offers something for every occasion.

If you are looking for a unique toyshop with fab illustrated cards you can find Honeyjam at 2 Blenheim Crescent, London, W11 1NN or visit their webshop - www.honeyjam.co.uk


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment