Tuesday, 5 March 2013

New Stockists: Comma, Oxford // Landbaby, Liverpool
















Every now and then I stumble across a shop that I don't just want to work with, I want to move in and live inside it. This is how I felt about Stacie Swift Illustration's first ever stockist, SMUG and is exactly how I feel about our most recent stockist, Comma.


Based in Oxford, Comma is owned by the same fab duo who run To Dry For and is a bright and fun boutique decorated with drawings by super talented illustrator Gemma Correll.

A selection of Stacie Swift Illustration cards will be on their shelves this week so pop along if you are nearby!
This snazzy shop is located at 247 Iffley Road, Oxford, OX4 1SJ or you can find them online here.

______________________________________________________________________


Should one gorgeous new stockist not be enough for a Tuesday, I have another one to tell you about too!
Landbaby is a wonderful shop located in the Bluecoat in Liverpool, a place where you can see makers and crafters at work whilst shopping their selection of handmade and independent design. Also available are vintage finds and crafty workshops too, well worth a visit - plus if you drop by and see Stacie Swift Illustration cards on the shelves I'd love a photo!
Find this little design haven at School Lane, Liverpool, L1 3BX or pop over to their website.

I'm so pleased to be working with both of these shops, it's very exciting knowing that my products will be sold in such lovely places!

xx

You can find a full list of stockist on my website here
If you have a wholesale enquiry please get in touch at mail@stacieswift.com.



2 comments:

  1. aww I love both of these shops, not surprised they want your work! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fritha!! I need to go on a little tour of the ones further afield, so many great things! x

    ReplyDelete