Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Kickstarter Project: A BIG THANK YOU!



WE DID IT!


When I first launched my Kickstarter project with it's £1000 target I was unsure of how achievable it really was.
I have been completely overwhelmed with how generous people have been - a huge amount of pledges, countless shares and tons of encouragement - and with just hours to go the project exceeded target!

I've tried to keep up with saying thanks for all the shares and retweets but in case I missed yours - THANK YOU!

Part of the reward for pledges was an online thanks to show just how much I've appreciated every pound that was handed over. So, without further ado (and in no particular order) MASSIVE THANKS go to everyone on the pledge list:




Alex & Monica Veal
Vanilla Ink
Annabel Taylor
Melissa Cherry
Holly Trill
Roxanne
Deborah Goulding
Emily Summers
Kenneth Brown
Kayla Ralph
Victoria James
Leah Kingsley
Orla Nicholls
Angela Tobin

Helen Macdonald
Richard Hood
Dan Greenwood
Holly Freiter
Gareth Plummer
Edward Huxley
Laura Perks
Harriet Gray
Kelly Tarrant
Claire Wilson
Natalie Robinson
Charly Clements
Simon John Alce
Keshet Buckle
Jennifer Lloyd
Gemma Travis
Sheelagh Brown
Monica Lewins
Jo Blakeway
Tony Billage

Leah Ross
Katrin
Laura Bailey
Albulena Kastrati
Gumersindo Sanchez-Gomez
Alice Rebecca Potter
Sophie
Rosemary Cheetham
Bryony Crane
Leah Reeves
Trish Roberts
Rachel
Sheila Tran

xx

5 comments:

  1. hooray! so pleased for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you really deserve it! So pleased for you :-D

    Emily
    missmagpiedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey! Shall repost to the doctors site craft section I posted it on, some of them looked you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so happy to see you achieved this! I'm sorry I couldn't contribute financially but I think you are very inspirational! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all very much, I am still quite shocked! People have been so supportive, it's just amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete