Friday, 22 March 2013

Friday Favourites... Sellers at the Easter Crafty Fox Market


I'm so excited for the Easter Crafty Fox Market this weekend, I've been busy preparing lots of goodies to make my stall as exciting as possible so make sure you head to Brixton on Sunday to come and say hello!

As I've mentioned time and again, Crafty Fox is the best of the London Craft Markets and always offers a huge selection of wonderful sellers. This time around 60% of stalls are brand spanking new to Crafty Fox meaning tons of great new products to get your hands on (I am very pleased to be in the returning 40% by the way!).

In a bit of a twist to this week's Friday Favourites I have decided to share with you the items I like most from the sellers who will be taking part this weekend. The market will be open on Saturday AND Sunday with completely different stalls each day plus tea and cake PLUS a nice warm building to hide away from the snow and rain. So go. You have no excuse!

Here's the details of my Crafty Fox seller picks:



And if you need the details of the market, here is the flyer once again:







































xx

1 comment:

  1. the birds by Anna winscombe are so cute! looking forward to market too!x

    ReplyDelete