Tuesday, 19 March 2013

#CamBlogMeet


This post has taken a long time coming after a couple of slightly crazy weeks; better late than never though!


A few weekends ago I made the short journey to Cambridge to meet up with some of my favourite people from blogger and twitter land. It was very exciting to meet them in real life and made a nice change to see people face to face. Being an illustrator who works alone, most conversations I have tend to be with the cats or myself!

Me, Emma, Rachel, Emma, Harriet, Laura

Claire had done a FABULOUS job in organising the venue and these goodie bags for everyone who came along- there were so many lovely bits and bobs inside!
























Here's what we received:




























Homemaker Magazine // Crafty Creatives bits & bobs // Bow Ring from Claireabellemakes // Hello Friend card from Oh NO Rachio // Cattoo from Harriet Gray // Tea Pigs tea bag // Amazing smelling Lush soap // Washi tape from washitapes.co.uk // Stickers from me!

Other goodies came from The Sheep Shop, Graze, Dexterous Diva and Printed.com - Thank you very much to all of them for such lovely gifts!

I'm very much looking forward to our next meet up :)

xx

Thanks again to Claire for the first two photos, I was very rubbish and didn't take my camera!

1 comment: