Monday, 7 January 2013

Cambridge Blogger Meet



I made a comment on Twitter last week about wanting to meet more of the great people I interact with online in 2013. It seems I am not the only one as a plan soon formed with illustrators Rachel from Oh No Rachio and fellow cat lover Harriet Gray deciding they would hop on a train and come up to meet me in Cambridge.

Despite living not too far at all from Cambridge I have only been there twice (once doesn't count as I only went to Hobbycraft - terrible experience). The other time I took the photo above of a flower stall in the market and bought olives in Carluccio's. It's definitely time to go back and visit properly!

Luckily Claire from Claireabelle Makes agreed to join us and as a local should have some great ideas of where to go and what to do!

So, if you are free on Saturday 2nd March and fancy meeting some new people leave a comment with your email address on this post, or tweet me @stacie_swift and we shall keep you updated with the finalised details.

Hopefully will see some of you lovely people in real life soon!

xx


2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! If I haven't given birth by then I'll try to come along! My email address is: theowlclub {at} rocketmail {dot} com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fab! Teeny tiny babies are welcome too, I am the broodiest person ever ;)

    ReplyDelete