Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Crafty Fox Market (& Special Offer!)


It's almost time for the Christmas Crafty Fox Market - I am so excited to have a stall. The Spring Market was fantastic and there are lots of great stallholders taking part including some of my favourites: amazing papercuts from Rosie and The Boys, jewellery from Ladybird Likes and illustrated goodies from Jimbobart...

On Sunday 9th I will be upstairs on the first floor and will have lots of great new products crammed onto my stall!

As mentioned in the blog title I will have a special offer on my stall with A4 prints at the bargain price of £15.00 and A5 prints just £8.00 - if you can't make it to Crafty Fox, fear not! These festive prices are also available in the Stacie Swift Illustration shop as a bit of a Christmas treat.

See you there :)



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment