Tuesday, 23 October 2012

New Stockist: Yellowbasket





As I mentioned on my facebook page last week, Stacie Swift Illustration cards are now stocked in Italy! They have been taken on by a gorgeous looking website and shop called Yellowbasket.

I don't speak Italian but fell in love with the products on the website - www.yellowbasket.it. A few emails with the owners, Alice and Marta, and a bit of Google Translate later, I can tell you that this lovely store is dedicated to design for children and has a real passion for quality and providing families with all they need for their little ones.

I am desperate to visit Italy but will make do with having my work there instead for now! If you are lucky enough to be able to visit you can find the shop at Via Saluzzo 45/G - 10125 Torino.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment