Sunday, 28 October 2012

New Stockist: Drink, Shop & Do




Sometimes I fall in love with things from afar. The newest stockist of Stacie Swift Illustration cards, Drink, Shop & Do, is one such item of my affection!

I first read about Drink, Shop & Do a year or so ago and fell head over heels for the aesthetic, the ideas and the general great things I had been hearing. On my 'to visit' list I am a bit worried I may never leave once I make the journey to Caledonian Road so imagine my excitement when an email popped into my inbox asking to stock some of my cards (VERY EXCITED).


Here's a bit of info from their website explaining exactly what makes them so fabulous...

'We are a design shop and café bar selling products from emerging designers alongside vintage furniture and home wares.
Everything is for sale: from designer crafts, vintage tea sets, 1950's dressers and unusual tables and chairs, to hand-made cakes, ice creams, speciality teas, kitsch finger sandwiches, bottled beers and cocktails.
We're open for lunch, afternoon tea, cocktail o'clock and different things to 'Do' like 'Play with Clay 80's Style' and 'Dot to Dot to Disco'. These are mostly free and require no skills whatsoever—check the DO tab so see what’s on.
We're tucked away just 2 minutes from Kings Cross station in an old Victorian bathhouse.'

What's not to love?!

(Their full address is 9 Caledonian Road, London, N1 9DX :) I will be sure to update you when I go along for a visit too!)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment