Wednesday, 26 September 2012

WIN WIN WIN



You may have seen me popping some snippets of new work online over the last couple of weeks. Today I have finally managed to get the artwork all completed and have finished my animal alphabet, inspired by flash cards - Not a mean feat in between packing up my house in preparation for the big move this weekend!

These started life as a submission to the Smug Pop Up Print Shop which will be running again from next month and bringing lots of fab artwork to Islington all over Christmas - I promise you lots more info on that nearer the time.

 




For now, these little guys have made an appearance in my Etsy shop. Available as single letters or as a set of four - you can of course choose any letters you want.

Now, to share this new work and as a mini celebration at reaching 300 likes on my facebook page (still aiming for 500, so please don't stop promoting the page) I am having a flash giveaway!

Winners to be drawn tomorrow at 2pm. All you need to do is pop on over to my facebook page, make sure you've liked it, and leave a comment on what letter you would like and why. Easy as ABC!


Good luck! 

xx

1 comment:

  1. i love cats and illustrationes! and just i love your blog...;) i would like a M, because my dauther is called marie.
    good luck!
    birgit

    ReplyDelete