Friday, 7 September 2012

New Stockist: London Graphic Centre



A super duper exciting new stockist for Stacie Swift Illustration, cards are packed and parcelled to be posted to London Graphic Centre - 'the leading supplier of materials to the art and design community'.

The first non-independent stockist I have worked with, this is an exciting step for me and I am over the moon to have my cards in a store that is such a haven for designers.

Set to be stocked in the flagship Covent Garden branch they should be happily at home surrounded by sketchbooks and art materials!

Not entirely plain sailing to get to this stage - sorting out barcoding for my products has been nothing short of a major pain in the arse.
Unfortunately a prerequisite for working with the high street and larger retailers it had to be done - but now the pain is over I am actually really glad I got over the hurdle and waded through the jargon. I learnt a few things that I will share with you, but for now ... TA DAAAAAA!  

All rather snazzy having my cards packaged up and barcoded for a big old shop, things are getting serious around here... ;)

xx

1 comment: