Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Christmas Cards!








We're less than 98 days until my favourite time of year is back again! I love Christmas and have finally got myself organised with creating my Christmas card designs in good time. It seems ridiculously early, even to me, but shops and press need things in advance - so who am I to argue! ;)

Cards are available now from my shop - they can be bought individually or in packs of 6 and come in two ranges (each range consists of 2 cards), 'Laurels' and 'Doves'.

Wholesale available as always, just send me an email and I can send on info and prices.


xx

P.s. I have also been promoting my facebook page in a bid to reach 500 likes. There is the promise of prizes once I make it so please help me if you can!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so, so cute I'm going to make some with my son this year. xx

    ReplyDelete