1. Lilies and kittens do not mix. Luckily Bob is fine now, but it could have been much worse with poisoning and kidney failure :( The bandage is where his drip was attached as the vet had to flush his system in case he had eaten any lily pollen. I can't put into words how relieved I am he's ok.
2. Sharing your bed with a kitten is a great for 3am snuggles, less great for actually sleeping. Though Bob seems to find snoozing on my head and eating my hair a great way to spend a night and never seems too tired for a 6am wake up.
3. Renovating a house is hard work. Ripping things out, stripping walls and planning changes are all nightmare jobs and each one takes 10 times longer than you'd expect it to.
4. There is no rest for the wicked. Trying to juggle illustrating, wedding planning and redoing a whole house is crazy but I'm just about keeping on top of things. Kind of.
5. Jon is my absolute hero. From transforming our house to making sure Bobcat got the treatment he needed and dashing us up to the vets, I couldn't be marrying a better man.