Friday, 31 August 2012

New Stockist: Souvenir Gallery




One of my favourite things about running a small business is working with other business owners and independents. Finding the hidden gems throughout the UK (and rest of the world!) is so much fun.

Souvenir Gallery has been one of the places I have been really keen to have my work stocked in for a while, so I was really pleased to be able to send some cards over today and have them as the newest stockist of Stacie Swift Illustration.

Featured in Time Out and host to LOADS of great work from illustrators such as Sandra Dieckmann and Alice Potter, this is a treasure trove of loveliness. Check out the website for new products - the best-selling fox cushions are amazing!

If you are in London, you can find Souvenir Gallery at 249 Archway Road, Highgate, N6 5BS. I feel a trip to the shop coming soon!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment