Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Bobcat



As far as being a cat lady goes, I'm up there with the best of them. Having lured in many a cat for treats and cuddles, all I have been missing is my very own bundle of fluffiness.

As surprises go, a kitten is probably one of the best I can think of. When my brother rang me on Sunday to say he'd bought me a kitten and would bring it to me on Monday I nearly cried with excitement. And when this tiny little kitty appeared in his cardboard box I could hardly contain myself.

My perfect tiny tabby, this is Bobcat (so called cos he looks just like one),  the cutest cat ever.

I'm pretty certain he will be a regular fixture on my blog!

xx


2 comments:

  1. On my gosh he's the cutest thing I've ever seen ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He breaks my heart! :D x

    ReplyDelete