Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Nifty Notebooks...

I'm not sure it's the done thing to be a little bit in love with something you have made yourself but that is exactly how I feel about these notebooks!

Arriving in a big box from the printers today, these little gems are so much more amazing than I imagined. A5 size with lots of lovely blank white pages, covered in pattern and funny little animals ...I am very excited to announce these new additions to my shop.

Hopefully it's not just me who likes them! If you want one of your own they are available to buy HERE.

I am thinking of perhaps doing a little giveaway soon what with all these new products so keep your eyes peeled! And let me know if there is anything you'd like to see added to the range too.

xx

2 comments:

  1. wow - they are gorgeous! Well done!! And totally ok to be in love with them... I would be the same I am sure!

    ReplyDelete