Monday, 11 June 2012

Craft Fair Review: Fifi's Market at Old Spitalfields



This Saturday I took myself off with my sunburn to Old Spitalfields and set up stall in the craft market along with lots of others. One of the more expensive stalls I have paid for, I had high expectations and was pleased that there was good footfall throughout the day (and I even spotted Tracey Emin wandering around). Though this wasn't one of my best days for sales, I enjoyed the the experience of taking part in a larger market - and as always I came away with lots of good ideas for products to add to my range based on what others were selling and the customers I met on the day. Seeing people interact with my products in 'real life' has been invaluable - I've got another million ideas milling around my head now!

As always, meeting fellow creatives is always one of the best parts of any market. This weekend I was really pleased to see Melissa from Simply Vintage who I originally met at the Of Cabbages and Kings market last year. I couldn't resist buying this set of vintage bowls, I love them!



I have a lot of things to catch up on this week - including some responses to your accounting questions and some new products.

No rest for the wicked! Hope you had a good weekend.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment