Sunday, 24 June 2012

AUSTRALIA.


I've been meaning to tell you some fantastic news...Stacie Swift Illustration has gone global!

You might have seen my excited post on my facebook page a week or two ago, but now all is confirmed and orders have been sent off I can share the news properly. 
My greeting cards can now be found in two - YES, TWO - Australian stockists.

If you are in Melbourne, you can find a selection of designs at Metropolis Bookshop.











And if you happen to be in New South Wales, pop along to Ariel Booksellers.



Both these shops look amazing - and I'm chuffed to have my work for sale on the other side of the globe. If you do get a chance to pop in and are able to take a picture of my work in store, or maybe next to a kangaroo or koala, I would be very grateful!!! ;)

xx

Ps. All my stockists can be found here if you aren't planning on a trip to Australia any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment