Wednesday, 30 May 2012

For Queen & Corgi





Here's a little illustration I produced for a Jubilee exhibition with East End Prints, due to take place at the fab shop Maiden on Shoreditch High Street.

Unfortunately, the show has been cancelled but I thought you might like to see my illustration of the Queen and her corgis anyway... I wish this really happened!

And of course, for those who missed it yesterday, the Jubilee discount continues over in my shop with a whopping 25% off everything using code BUNTING2012. 

I have organised a Jubilee tea party at work tomorrow - am getting quite into the whole spirit of things! Lots of cakes and treats are ready to share and my colleagues have all been asked to wear red, white and blue. I will post some pictures!

Do you have any festivities planned for this royal occasion? I think I'm turning into a bit of a Royalist, if only for the Bank Holidays...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment