Saturday, 7 April 2012

Sloth and Owls



I have been super busy today - not only did I pass my theory test...YAY! I have been working on new products....Brand new in my shop are these 2 prints - a fat little sloth and a group (parliament?) of owls.

The owl print is based on the 'Triangle Owls' version I made last year, now exclusively sold at SMUG in Islington (talking of SMUG, don't forget to enter their Easter giveaway - details on the website).
My owl cards and prints seem to be some of the more popular ranges so thought it a good idea to have an updated, summer wear, version for Spring!

As always these are now available in my shop. I have begun work on new card designs too so hopefully should have those to show soon. In the meantime I best get on and go food shopping before all the shops close for Easter (else I will be eating only chocolate eggs til  they reopen on Monday!).

Hope you're having a good weekend!

xx

8 comments:

  1. Loving the sloth print, he's soo cute! well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to say hello as I think we are both doing the of cabbages and kings market next weekend? i adore your work, and that sloth is ridiculously cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! :D

    Hi Zoe, yes I am there next Sat - just checked out your blog, it's beautiful! Will def pop over and say hello :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an obsession with sloths, that print is so cute! The owls are adorable too. Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sloth! I love it! And yes, it's a parliament of owls... I have done lots of collective noun drawings and have done owls, but now I'm wondering what a group of sloths is called! Must look it up... Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Becky and Jen!!

    - I have just tried to find out what the name for a group of sloths is and couldn't find an answer :( Did find out that the collective noun for bears is a sloth which makes me smile though! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arg your work is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete