Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Happy Wednesday!





Hope you've all recovered from chocolate overload after the Easter weekend! I am feeling a bit dazed and confused after my time off work - getting used to doing my day job again after 10 days of freedom is more of a struggle than I'd hoped.

Luckily I have some good things to share and to look foward to!

This Saturday, 14th April I will be taking part in the Of Cabbages and Kings Market at Abney Hall, Stoke Newington. I'm really excited as I took part in this market last year and really enjoyed it, meeting some lovely people such as Kerry, who has the fab blog Seventy Tree and Melissa of Simply Vintage. This time around I am really looking forwad to meeting Zoe from Ladybird Likes, I've recently been introduced to her blog and shop and I'm in love with her butterfly necklaces...be sure to take a look.  

So, lots of great stalls and the venue is lovely! I hope to see you there, the market is open between 11am and 5pm.






In other news, the gorgeous Shipshape Studio are now stocking some of my cards. This little crafty haven regularly holds events as well as stocking some beautiful items from illustrators such as Emma Block, Sandra Dieckmann and jewellery from Ella Masters. I'm hoping to pay them a visit very soon!



And finally, I would be really grateful if you could share my Colour Me In competition with your friends and followers. Or get your own little ones to take part! I would love to have some entries. You can find all the details in my last post HERE.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Exciting stuff! Have fun at the market, I'd love to do some London markets soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebekah! There are loads of great markets in London, I'd definitely recommend some of them! x

    ReplyDelete