Monday, 9 April 2012

New for Kids: Colour Me In...


Something new for my blog today.... I have decided to start a 'Colour Me In' feature for kids.

Here's the plan:

  • I will post a downloadable PDF activity sheet onto my blog ready to be coloured and customised by your favourite little people.
  • Download and have it beautified by said little person and help them to answer the question on the sheet.
  • Post or scan a picture of finished colouring in page and the answer to the question on the activity sheet (by the deadline given) to the Stacie Swift Illustration page on facebook - HERE.
  • I will choose a winner who will receive a mystery prize!

Easy peasy! I have started with some Eastery Bunnies ...maybe a good way of entertaining chocolate filled children :)

Download your colouring sheets here:
COLOUR ME IN RABBITS STACIESWIFT



Deadline for entries is Saturday 14th April, winner to be announced Sunday 15th April.

Happy Colouring!!

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment