Tuesday, 17 April 2012

A Little Bit Of Sunshine



On this wet and miserable April day I thought it was about time I got round to answering the questions from Harriet Gray who was lovely enough to include me in her nominations for a 'Sunshine Award', a series of questions for your favourite blogs.
Harriet has a
beautiful blog full of delicate and intricate illustration, plus is a fellow stockee in the SMUG print shop. You should definitely take a look at her sites.
Here are the questions Harriet sent:


COLOUR
I love blues and use a lot of different blues in my illustration, in my studio I seem to be drawn to red. There are lots of red accents around, I think the bright, cheeriness of red keeps me motivated!



ANIMAL
I always used to choose dogs until I moved house and accidentally ended up becoming the Cat Lady of Bedfordshire… I can’t resist a happy little kitty.


 






NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKDiet Coke. I know it’s bad for me, I know I shouldn’t drink so much fizz and I know it’s basically additives and flavouring. But I could drink it by the bucket-load.

FACEBOOK OR TWITTER
Twitter for its abundance of creative and inspirational people!

GETTING OR GIVING PRESENTS 
I am a dedicated present giver! I love shopping for gifts, knowing I can give someone something that they will love is one of my favourite things. I hate thoughtless gifts.

FLOWERI love roses, anytime I have received roses over the years has always been special and they look so pretty too. I want lots more roses tattooed onto my body but we will have to wait and see, for now I will make do with the red rose on my arm (a present from my lovely boyfriend).




PATTERN
Polka dots. I am obsessed with polka dots. I can’t explain it.


PASSION
Illustrations that make people smile.

NUMBER
9 and numbers ending in nine, I tend to avoid all other odd numbers though…!?



Now it's my turn to nominate, I choose...

www.redparkadiaries.blogspot.com - creative Jen has a lovely blog and a great story to tell
www.ellamasters.com - beautiful photos and jewellery from Ella Masters
www.theseventytree.blogspot.co.uk - stunning photography and illustration by Kerry Layton
www.thisiswiss.blogspot.co.uk - lots of great photos and updates from Angela
www.temporary-secretary.blogspot.co.uk - fashion AND a gorgeous cat called Oscar :)


Thanks again Harriet. Hope you all enjoy these blogs! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment