Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Inspired





Following on nicely from my last post, I wanted to share with you some photos of my prints all framed and ready for new homes at one of my stockists, Inspired in Nottingham.

Few things make me as happy as seeing my work in ‘real’ shops – it is a great reward for hours of solitary drawing at my desk!



Inspired owner, Jill Perry offers the ‘finest artwork including original paintings, hand-finished prints, jewellery, cards, stationery plus other beautiful hand-crafted gifts by selected designers’.

I’ve not yet been to visit but think my work looks very at home in this little creative haven :)



...And while we are on the subject, I have been contacting the nicest of stores far and wide to see if they would like to stock my cards & prints so hopefully I will have some good news to share soon - plus some pics of my updated catalogue and mail out. Exciting!!


What are your favourite stores? Any recommendations?? Perhaps there are more gems like Inspired out there that would be perfect for my illustrated goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment