Sunday, 1 April 2012

Good Things Come In Small Packages









Happy 1st of April, I can't believe how fast this year is going. I am happy to see the sunshine back though.
I've got some new things available in my shop and thought I'd take the chance to share them with you. So today, good things come in fours!!

Brand spanking new are these Miniature Mutt Prints, a set of four little faces that are each signed and dated. My Menagerie collections have been very popular so thought these pastel coloured spring time pooches would be a welcome addition :)




I've also decided to start selling some sets of cards, slightly cheaper when bought in a bundle and great for being prepared for all occassions. This first set contains two Thank You cards and two blank cards so is suited to send for loads of reasons (thank you bunny card to the giver of your favourite Easter egg maybe?). You can find them here.
Are there other combinations that you think would be handy? Birthday cards are probably next on my list...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment