Sunday, 4 March 2012

Something old, something new...

This has been a very busy week! My sister became a mum for the first time and so I have been dashing between home and London to help out with the most gorgeous little person on the planet, my stunning nephew, Teddy. This is a rather emotional and tired me with Little Ted - I'm probably the proudest Auntie in the country.


Though you may be thinking that sums up the 'something old, something new' title, there is actually more to tell you!

Other new news is that I am part of a local exhibition at The Red Dot Gallery, opening tomorrow. I have two pieces of work included in a show of artwork by artists local to Luton. This is my first foray into the local creative 'scene' so I am very excited to be a part of it. Details are below if you are in the area...it'd be great to meet some more creatives in this neck of the woods.





No less exciting is something you may have seen already. I have mentioned before how much I LOVE the website print and pattern and so was overjoyed to have my work featured here again. There is no end of fabulous work here, definitely follow the blog if you don't already!



I'll be adding some new print sizes to my shop this week, plus will have some info on upcoming markets and events I will be taking part of this Spring so do pop back here for an update.

Hope you've all had a great weekend :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment