Sunday, 11 March 2012

Small but perfectly formed...



I have been thinking for a while about adding new print sizes to my shop and finally decided what was needed was some dinky versions of my A4 prints!

I've added a few to my shop already and will be adding more soon - these small prints are just £18.00 so are that little bit more affordable for gifts or brightening up a little space on your wall.
I am also considering launching some new mini prints (you can see my current ones here) - simpler and smaller still!

What do you think? Are there any print sizes you prefer to buy?
I have lots of ideas for new illustrated ranges that I hope to be able to put into action soon. Plus some more new stockist information, Private View this week at the Red Dot Gallery and a craft fair lined up soon - lots to share so I shall endeavour to post lots more in the next couple fo weeks.

In the meantime, don't forget Mother's Day next weekend (here's a card if you still need one!) and have a great rest of Sunday...these weekends go far too quickly!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment