Sunday, 18 March 2012

Look and you will find me...

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies! Hope you have all had lovely weekends.

Now, I thought it was about time I told you about some of my new stockists. I'm probably going to do this in a couple of installments as it has been an exciting few months talking with lots of lovely people and sending my work far and wide.

So, without further ado...

MINORMAIL

Minormail have a really fun website selling cards and paper goods - you can find them online here. The lady behind the site contacted me after seeing my recent feature on print and pattern which is fantastic proof that the internet is useful to me for more than just googling pictures of cats!




THE PAINTED BIRD

The Painted Bird has two gorgeous gift shops located in Cornwall. I fell in love with the Penzance boutiques on my trip last year and am really pleased to now have my cards stocked there. If you can't make it to the Cornish coast do check out their website.






YELLOWSTONE ART BOUTIQUE

Run by the super lovely Hannah, Yellowstone Art Boutique 'has quickly gained a reputation for stylish interior design and fresh, contemporary artwork and craft'. I have yet to visit and am a bit scared that I would spend a month's wages in one go should I make the journey to Staffordshire, TOO many lovely things!
Currently stocking my cards and prints I recommend a browse online here if you too aren't close by. Be warned, it looks amazing.


That's all for today, but there will be more to come!! I shall be working on some new bits and bobs this week in preparation for the Crafty Fox Market on Saturday. Be sure to come along if you can. And if you know of any lovely little stores anywhere in the world that might be interested in stocking my cards do let me know, I'm aiming for world domination ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment