Saturday, 11 February 2012

Things That Remind Me Of You....






Today is mine and my boyfriend Jon's third anniversary and concludes another jam packed year of our relationship.

We've had some romantic trips, we've moved into our first home together, I've graduated and we moved out of London to name but a few of the events to have taken place in the last year!

I wanted to give him something special and unique that celebrated a few of the things that have memorable throughout our relationship. After much thought and a bit of panicking I decided the perfect answer was to commission a piece of artwork. And that is when I got in touch with Holly Exley.

Holly and I are both graduates from Middlesex University's illustration BA and I had always been completely blown away by her amazing watercolour illustrations. When I remembered her 'Things that remind me of...' series I knew it would be the perfect present. And as you can see from the photos, it really was! My boyfriend loves this and it will soon take pride of place in our bedroom - and will hopefully be a great momento of this time in our lives and something to keep for years to come.

If you are looking for a unique gift I wholeheartedly recommend Holly, she has been amazing, completing this commission in record time and offering extremely affordable prices. You can also buy prints in her shop too (I have one of the teacup prints too!).

Thanks again Holly, we love it.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment