Sunday, 1 January 2012

Studio Sweet Studio...







New Year always makes me feel a bit strange, part of me feels sad to see another year pass and yet I get excited at the prospect of the blank page and opportunities that lay ahead in the next 365 days.

This year, more than most, I really do feel like things are possible. That 2012 will be a year of achieving goals, growing my business and having a list of illustrative successes to look back on this time next year!
To make sure this happens I have decided not to make any half hearted resolutions about not eating rubbish food or not drinking too much wine (always broken almost as soon as they're made); my resolution for 2012 is simple:

To build Stacie Swift Illustration into a bigger and better business; to create well designed and high quality illustrated items with a clear illustrative style and strong brand identity.

And so, armed with a business plan and my pencils, my studio sweet studio will be seeing much more of me this year!

I hope you all have had a great start to January and have lots of plans for the months ahead too.

xx

2 comments:

  1. lovely studio space, i love seeing where people work. happy new year! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Harriet, I am always really curious about other people's work spaces too! Hope you are having a great start to 2012 x

    ReplyDelete