Friday, 20 January 2012

Oh Comely Magazine







Last October during a trip to Cornwall I stumbled across Oh Comely Magazine and fell in love. I didn't think much more of it until I spotted another copy, the winter edition, in WH Smith on my lunchbreak this week.

It really has been one of those weeks and finding something so beautiful and inspiring helped make that day in the office a little bit easier!
Above are some of my favourite pages. I love how there is so much illustration throughout the magazine. The second image shows work from Julianna Swaney, her work is so delicate and intricate and the second from last image is by Laura Callaghan, again very detailed and with a great sense of fun. Both produce some beautiful work - you should definitely check out their blogs.

Hope you are having a good start to the weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment