Monday, 24 October 2011

Terrifying Tote...




Well, not quite terrifying! The wonderful Ballad Of... are holding an event for their next magazine and the party is due to be a particularly ghoulish affair if their tweets and facebook updates are to be believed! The ladies were in a bit of a pickle being 10 totes short for their goody bags and so asked for illustrators to provide a one off halloween tote to make up the numbers.
Luckily I got in touch fast enough to be included in the 10 and this is the bag I have drawn specially for Ballad Of...


With horror and greusomeness not really being my forte I had to have a long hard think about what to do... the answer came to me in the guise of Mexican sugar skulls. And ta da! Here is my sugar skull kitty drawn directly onto the bag using permanent markers. He shall be posted off to Ballad HQ in the morning!


xx





No comments:

Post a Comment