Sunday, 16 October 2011

A few things...

It's been a while since my last post so thought I would give you a little update on some things that have been going on...



Today I took my cold and germs to Smug to deliver these prints and cards. The prints are going to be part of Lizzie's Pop Up Print Shop. As you will know the Owl prints are now exclusive to Smug and I am really happy with how my newest prints sit together in a little group.

As you can see I dropped off lots of owl greeting cards too, it seems they have been very popular!


Last weekend I popped into a local charity shop and picked up two lovely illustrated children's books. I do love a nice book and these I couldn't resist!

The first was the classic story 'The Tiger Who Came To Tea'. I love this book, it reminds me of being little and the gorgeous illustrations of the bright orange tiger are so full of personality. Best of all it was only 50p!






Another bargain was this story book for 40p, published in 1980 it's a collection of short animal stories. Some of the illustrations are brilliant! I particularly loved these little animals illustrated by Gustav Tenggren...















The last pic here is a bit of a random one - I thought you might like to see this little gift my lovely boyfriend brought back from his recent trip to Australia that now lives on my desk. This little red head lady is a mini me, I am tempted to get a fringe now too :)




Am hoping I will have some news to tell you soon... waiting to hear back from some potential clients so will keep you updated - in the meantime I will be keeping my fingers crossed!























2 comments:

  1. Stacie, your prints are fantastic. They truly are. I absolutely ADORE the squirrels! You're such a talent! ;)
    xo Deirdre

    ReplyDelete