Sunday, 2 October 2011

Exclusive!

The last couple of weeks have been full of excitement and opportunities for me. Some I can tell you about and some I can't! However, one very important bit of news centres around my little owl print...

I will be taking part in a fabulous Pop Up Print Shop at the brilliant Smug. The Pop Up Shop will be open from the 29th October til January and will include this handsome group of owls which will now be EXCLUSIVE to Smug - The owls will be leaving my Etsy store tomorrow and will only be available to buy from lovely Lizzie in Camden Passage so if you aren't local to Angel go go go and order tonight!








In other news I have 2 new prints available in my shop for Autumn. This happy group of hoppy bunnies and a little family of squirrels. As always these can be found in my shop!


Fingers crossed I can share more good news with you soon... x






No comments:

Post a Comment